Crimson Clover Seed Balls (Trifolium incarnatum) Seed Bombs for Guerrilla Gardening (200)
Crimson Clover is also known as Italian Clover. Perfect for honey bees! This deep red, nectar-rich clover is native to Europe. It reaches 12"-18" tall and has 1'-2" spikes of red flowers that attract bees and butterflies. Leaves have 3 leaflets. It can provide soil stabilization, enrich soils with nitrogen , and is beneficial for erosion control. This plant provides a nutritional food source for livestock and wildlife. It is an annual clover and is best planted after frost. It is native to Europe and has been planted as a forage crop throughout the US.
CHEOCK OUT OUR PRODUCT
About this item
- ATTRACTIVE ANNUAL: a bee and hummingbird magnet blossoms readily, and enriches the soil.
- POLLINATOR FRIENDLY: Great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free
- SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED SOIL: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay
- EFFORTLESS & ENJOYABLE GARDENING: Perfect for newbie gardeners, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth
ABOUT SEED BALLS
Seed balls (seed bombs) are 1/2-inch balls of dried soil and seeds. Essentially, they are pre-planted seeds. They are great for no-till gardening and beautifying neglected landscapes. Sow by pressing the seed ball halfway into the surrounding soil. Plant in habitats in need of biodiversity. Non-GMO. Pesticide free.
A seed ball protects seeds from erosion, foraging, and harsh conditions. This protective property often results in higher but slower germination rates. Please be patient with your seed balls. Placed in the appropriate soil and climate, they will grow.
All right and credits goes to owner : FOLLOW THIS LINK
Buy the product : shop now
Leave A Comments